Sunday, November 14, 2010

7 pin S-Video out to RCA in.?

So I have a HIS ATi Radeon 4670 512mb video card. When I purchased the video card they gave me a 7 pin SVideo to RCA adapter (in one end it has a 7 pin connector and at the other end a yellow video out port, exactly like this one:http://cgi.ebay.com/7-Pin-S-Video-to-AV-TV-Out-VGA-Adapter-ATI-nVIDIA-Video_W0QQitemZ350191014406QQcmdZViewItemQQimsxZ20090416?IMSfp=TL090416154004r29932) and I was wondering if I could watch movies and play games on my big TV. Do I must change the resolution/ refresh rate? Please give me a full tutorial for idiots how to make it work on my TV (which is CRT)7 pin S-Video out to RCA in.?
S-Video is well standardised - it is always standard definition TV. If you set your card to S-Video output everything else will be taken care of. I don't have your graphics card but can't give you detailed advice but it will likely be on your graphics card settings tab (right click on the desktop-%26gt;properties-%26gt;settings, probably under the advanced tab.



Be warned however, that TV's do not make very good monitors, particularly CRTs. You may find that the low resolution and flicker make the TV unusable as a computer display.

No comments:

Post a Comment