Saturday, November 13, 2010

My monitor is refreshing and computer is rolling....How can I change my monitor from default setting ?

I have tried plenty of advice, and now I think my problem is changing my refresh rate so my computer will scroll instead of roll, but I can't get my monitor off of the default monitor setting. Can someone please tell me how to get my computer to go from default(on) so I can change my refresh rate and stiop my computer from rolling and scroll properly!My monitor is refreshing and computer is rolling....How can I change my monitor from default setting ?
if you can adjust the vertical hold if not take it to a shop or buy a good second hand one , the are reasonable cheap now flats are in. I can buy on is AUS refurbished for $40 pending on size. good luck, oh refurbished ones you may have to put up with a few scratches, if that don't bother you?
  • advice make decison
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment