Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I rotate my screen on a Dell XPS?

When I right click on the desk top to go into Display Properties%26gt;Settings%26gt;Advanced%26gt;Rotation and click the one I want, I get an error message: The requested Rotation mode is not supported by your current display mode (resolution and/or refresh rate and/or colour depth). Please change the current display mode and try again.



I don't know what this means, so don't know how to fix it.How do I rotate my screen on a Dell XPS?
rotating the screen is for monitors that can also rotate on there stand on a swivel basically. For example a wide screen monitor sits say 15 inches by 25 inches you can then turn the monitor so it is now sits 25 inches by 15. This is basically what that is for.How do I rotate my screen on a Dell XPS?
I am new to this Yahoo Answer junk, but no, that is NOT the best answer. It didnt even answer my question. I know WHY I would want to rotate my screen, I know HOW to rotate my screen, obviously. The PROBLEM is the ERROR MESSAGE I'm getting when trying to do so. This question is UNRESOLVED.

Report Abuse

  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment