Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do i change my LCD refresh rate?

So i just a program called riva tunner and it says.

Monitor limits:160mhz,30-82khz,56-76hz so what dose this mean? What can my highest refresh rate be? Is it higher than 60? I have read that windows sets your refresh rate, The highest im able to change it on windows is 60hz so can i move it higher with a difrent program and how? I play games and have some preaty pricey hardwear. I just want to get the best out it i can.How do i change my LCD refresh rate?
60hz is all you are gonna get with an lcd monitor, its not a setting you can or need to adjust. Period. Forcing it to be something else (not even sure how to do it) could cause serious damage to the monitor as they are designed to run at 60hz.How do i change my LCD refresh rate?
Some monitors have a set refresh rate and any attempt to go higher than that will fry the monitor. It's my suggestion you leave it at 60Hrz before we have to find a repair shop for your pricy hardware!

No comments:

Post a Comment