Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i reset my mac mini, iam using it on a tv, I cannot see the screen b/c of refresh rate?

I am using a g4 mac mini, I am on vacation so my only monitor is a tv. the correct refresh rate is the ntsc setting on display preferences but due to my settings i cannot see my monitor to change it. i already zapped the pram. thanks!How can i reset my mac mini, iam using it on a tv, I cannot see the screen b/c of refresh rate?
ok....i'm not too sure about the mac coz i've never worked on one...but like in xp...if there is a safe mode...boot in it....with minimal congigurations and minimal driver......then create another login account on ur mac.....for the login account give set the required display routine e.g. the refresh rate and the resolution etc.... i think u'll be able to get the display on the tv in the safe mode if there exists one on the mac....and i cannot think of any other solution...see if it works... :) all the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment