Sunday, November 14, 2010

No input signal + Out of range monitor errors!?

Ok, i recently moved my computer from upstairs to downstairs connected it all together, everything going fine until i turn it on.. for some reason i get those 2 errors ';Out of range'; ';No input signal'; My monitor was working fine before i moved it.. all leads are in properly infact i didnt even unplug the monitor leads!



Iv searched far and wide on various websites for help but no ones stories match mine, so i guess i should try my own branch..



Now other sites have said, change the refresh rates to 60HZ and to do that i need to go into safe mode, now my other problem is.. no matter how much i mash the F8 key, i dont seem to get into the options screen and i tested my keyboard on my laptop and it works fine so im really confused :S



I know theres problery hundreds of post like these but the ones i checked didnt have the same problem as me, any infomation is very welcome, so please help! i would go into more depth on my problems but clearly 1000 characters isnt enough :)



Thank you- RyanNo input signal + Out of range monitor errors!?
Do you use a Display Adapter card?



Has it come loose in its socket?

No comments:

Post a Comment