Sunday, November 14, 2010

Computer Doesn't Recognize Monitor as Plug N Play Device?

I recently did a clean install of Windows XP, and now it doesn't recognize my monitor as plug n play. I can't change the resolution settings to what they should be and i cant change the refresh rate. Its really annoying, and i want to be able to change these settings again. Can someone please let me know how to fix this. I already ensured that plug n play was started and it is set to automatic in services.msc. what else can i do to fix this?Computer Doesn't Recognize Monitor as Plug N Play Device?
If you had VISTA it would automatically find driver(s) for you.Computer Doesn't Recognize Monitor as Plug N Play Device?
go to nvidia or ati and dl the graphics driver

windows doesnt include full video drivers



or to intel

No comments:

Post a Comment