Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do I change my external monitor display so it doesn't look stretched using a desktop computer?

I successfully hooked my Dell 'laptop' up to my Samsung LN-S3251D flat screen TV. When i first plugged it in i knew i had to press ';Fn+F8'; (CRT/LCD) to get it to not looked stretched, and it worked.

I'm having a problem with changing these settings on my brothers 'desktop' computer using the same exact TV, i have it hooked up correctly and it looks how my laptop display looked before i used the CRT/LCD button. I've changed the Screen refresh rate from 75 to 60 hertz and it just looks worse. There are no function keys on a desktop so how can i get this to work properly?How do I change my external monitor display so it doesn't look stretched using a desktop computer?
that's happened to me heres the direction if u have vista 7 (ithink...prettysure) and just go to ur desktop screen then right click and go to properties/personalize and then go to display settings and u should see two boxes; one big one small and one box has '1' on it and the other has '2' on it. below that u should see a bar that says :



Resolution:

Low---l---l---l---l--l---l---l---High



there should be a thing you can slide and the lowest is like streatched and highest is rlly fine and sharp sooo hope this helps just put it to one of the highest places u can



sorry if it doesnt help):

No comments:

Post a Comment