Sunday, November 14, 2010

Input not supported message?

Alright, I thought I solved this problem, but now its back!



I play maplestory and they just had a new patch. So, I think something changed in their monitor display requirements. I can see the picture perfectly, its just the stupid input not supported box floating around.



I have Windows Vista and I have a CRT screen. And I think I solved the problem awhile ago by changing the refresh rate. But now I forgot how to change it. Its like, locked on 60 hertz. I remember it getting it to show alot more other ones you can use. But now I forgot how I did that!Input not supported message?
Go to control panel. Display properties, Click the Settings Tab,Click the Advanced button Then the Monitor Tab. You should see the monitor refresh rate dropdown box.
  • hide my myspace friends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment