Saturday, November 13, 2010

How can i change my refresh rate from 60Hz to something else to stop it from flickering?

I have an acer laptop, 17'; screen, and its new since christmas, and recently the screens started to shake, then blink and flicker a lot.

I sometimes move the screen right back so it cant get any further, and its ok, but i cant see much its annoying.

I read about it and some people said it was magnetic fields, but even with nothing else on it still shakes, so i was told to change the refresh rate, but the only option i have is 60Hz.



How can i solve this problem, either change the refresh rate or stop these magnetic field thing? Or is my screen just broken?



Can anyone tell me how exactly step by step how i can fix this? Thank you!How can i change my refresh rate from 60Hz to something else to stop it from flickering?
LCD screens do not flicker like the old CRT monitors that is why LCD screens run well at 60Hz.



Your problem could be software related. Try updating the graphics driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment