Sunday, November 14, 2010

My computer boots up and everything seems in the begining of it starting up, but the screen goes blank. ? fix?

Its slightly old, but can still play games well. Games that I like, like half life 2. Its been in storage for a year and a half. The first time i got it back i had some minor difficutly with it, nothing would come on the screen at all, but i found out that it was becuase the video car was not in all the way. It started up and was working fine, but i changed the refresh rate (made it highter, like 72 becuase i have it hooked up to my hd tv, it worked fine, and i was tired so i turned it off, the next day i t won't start up the best way. How can i fixed fix? i have deleted the old video card drivers and reinstalled new ones. I am sad becuase its is not working. Please help me with this. I will make it worth your while. I can start it up in safe mode fine and avg mode, but as soon i i change anything in vga mode everything falls to major **** storm.My computer boots up and everything seems in the begining of it starting up, but the screen goes blank. ? fix?
May be a motherboard issue or you may have a virus (or many viruses.) My laptop had the same problem and after taking it to Circuit City and having the Firedog technicians check it, they found that it had 20 trojans. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment