Sunday, November 14, 2010

I want to change my settings so my home pages refreshes every time I visit. How do I do this?

Yahoo Help provides this:

b. Set My Yahoo! to automatically refresh your page:



At the top of your My Yahoo! page, click the Select Page drop-down menu, select Add/Delete Page.

Scroll down to the Options section, locate the Refresh Rate menu.

Select the rate at which you want your content to update.

Next time you leave your browser open to My Yahoo!, you'll see that it updates the page automatically.



I can't find the select page drop down menu, I must be blind!I want to change my settings so my home pages refreshes every time I visit. How do I do this?
If you have only one page, it won't be at the top right corner. But what will be is an icon of your page and right next to it is ';add new page';

Click on that and just make a new page.



When you make the page, go back to the same area and select ';Select Page.';



Then there will be a table that shows ';Add/Delete Page.';

When it loads the page, you can do your preferences there.

You can also deleted your second page after your change your preferences.



Hope I Helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment