Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do i change my computer Refresh rate to 60hZ?

Please somebody tell me, im trying to connect my computer to my TV, and Philips told me to chnage my refresh rate to 60hZ and put resolution on 800x600. Please help meeeHow do i change my computer Refresh rate to 60hZ?
in winxp, right click on the desktop, go to properties, then click settings tab and click the advanced button and go to the monitors tab and change your display settings fom the drop down menuHow do i change my computer Refresh rate to 60hZ?
that would be in display properties and monitors.
Ok.. go to your display properties. Right click on your desktop and click properties, go to the display properties tab and now you can click the monitor you want to change.



~matt

No comments:

Post a Comment