Saturday, November 13, 2010

How do I change/upgrade my laptop's refresh rate?

My laptop only has 60 Hz as its refresh rate. I want a 75 Hz since I hate those damn flickers that hurts my eyes and even cause me headaches. What should I do? Do I need to download/buy any software? or buy a hardware? It's an Acer 4520G. Comment: This laptop is uglyHow do I change/upgrade my laptop's refresh rate?
well the answer is no. fresh rate for any screen is depending on the graphic card of a computer. normally, for most laptop which uses intergrated graphic card, u cant change the refresh rate. it has been locked to prevent the graphic card from damaging itself due to heavy power needed.but if u own a desktop, upgrade your current graphic cardHow do I change/upgrade my laptop's refresh rate?
Without a lot of hardware changes (mother board, video card and video screen), you can't. And these changes would far exceed the cost of a new (and more attractive) laptop.
Know about certification

at

http://ccietutorials.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment