Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can someone maybe help me fix my monitor?

First off, it's a flat panel LCD from Optiquest. It's got this little drag thing to it, I don't know how else to explain it. If there's a white background and dark text, over to the right side of the screen there will be something like a shadow, it gets darker there. It's only when there's black/dark text or images. I've tried changing the refresh rate, and it helps a little for a little while, but that's it. Anyone know of a good fix, or do I have to just buy another monitor? It's really very distracting. Thanks!Can someone maybe help me fix my monitor?
I would first uninstall and reinstall your video drivers just to rule that out and even try a new video cable. Then if the problem persists I would think that it's the monitor. Also, considering that it's a ViewSonic and that it's acting weird isn't a surprise. Those monitors are known to be squirrely.Can someone maybe help me fix my monitor?
call the geeksquad from best buy they can and there cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment