Saturday, November 13, 2010

How can i change my LCD refresh rate?

I just got riva tunner and it says my monitor is cabable of 56mhz to 72mhz. its sugest that you can set a permenate refresh rate so how do i do that? And will it wear out my hardwear or LCD?How can i change my LCD refresh rate?
as the 1st person noted, you don't need to change the refresh rate, it is something that only needs to be adjusted if you have a crt monitor. all computer lcd monitors operate at 60hz and windows detects it and uses it automatically, no need to change a thing.How can i change my LCD refresh rate?
You can destroy the screen completely. Do not change that. You do not need to. It will not help you @ all. Even in games. 60 Hz is fine. My TV does 120 and it looks stupid, so I leave it on 60.
Right click on your desktop and choose properties. Click on the settings tab, click on the Advanced Button and choose the Monitor Tab. Your Refresh Rate can be adjusted from the drop down box in the middle of that page.

No comments:

Post a Comment