Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can increase my refresh rate on my laptop?

i need a 75 hertz and in my laptop, when i tried to change it, only 60 hertz is available. What should i do? is their any software?How can increase my refresh rate on my laptop?
Generally, the higher your resolution you choose, the lower a refresh rate you can pick, unless your graphics card /integrated graphics is quite new. ie: 1024x768 supports 80hZ refresh, but 1280x1024 might only support 60hZ...

Try getting updated drivers for your graphics card/IG or pick a lower resolution!How can increase my refresh rate on my laptop?
the LCD with your laptop doesn't support more than 60 hertz (like my HP)

i think you can have Higher if you use external monitor (in case you have VGA out in your laptop)

No comments:

Post a Comment