Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Help with video driver?

On my main and newer computer, my video driver (NVIDIA) grants me the options to adjust the color correction and sharpness of my screen. On my secondary computer, which is a Dell Dimension 3000, only allows me to adjust screen refresh rate, resolution, etc.; I downloaded the video drivers directly from the dell website, so they are up to date. How can I change the color correction and sharpness on my Dell? Please provide me with a link to a compatible driver that will allow me such options.Help with video driver?
generic dell drivers usually don't give you many options because the driver is for video that is built onto the motherboard. Nvidia is an actual graphics card that has drivers to completely customize your card and display settings. you may not have another option for your dell unless you add an actual graphics card

No comments:

Post a Comment